ADSM-L

Re: TSM upgrade

2001-12-10 16:26:19
Subject: Re: TSM upgrade
From: "Orville L. Lantto" <orville.lantto AT DTREND DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:21:54 -0600
1) You must manually remove the DRM stanza from the file "nodelock" in the
server/bin directory.
2) This command was broken, fixed, broken again, and fixed again.  It works
in my 4.2.1.8.

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.
121 Cheshire Lane #700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: orville.lantto AT dtrend DOT com
V: 952-931-1203
F: 952-931-1293
C: 612-770-9166

                    "Loon, E.J.
                    van - SPLXM"         To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <Eric-van.Loo        cc:
                    n AT KLM DOT COM>           Subject:     TSM upgrade
                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    12/10/01
                    10:21 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi *SM-ers!
I've just upgraded my AIX server from 3.7.4 to 4.2.1.8 and I encounter two
problems:
1) For some reason TSM thinks I'm using DRM. I'm not. How do I correct
this?
2) a Reg lic file=50mgsyslan.lic updates the license to 50 clients. Running
it twice still gives me 50 licenses. Running a Reg lic file=50mgsyslan.lic
number=2 still gives me 50 licenses. How do I enter the correct value: 110?
Thanks in advance for any reply!!!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij
NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the
incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.