ADSM-L

Re: Point system has me very confused

2001-12-10 16:03:55
Subject: Re: Point system has me very confused
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:00:23 -0600
Paul / Steve,

By that definition, one would not need a purchased license for
"workstations" since the four-point license is for tier-1 servers.  Yet
we've had to purchase tier-1 client licenses for ALL of our machines that
currently back up to TSM, even the CAD workstations that are about half of
our total client count.  If what you say is correct, we were ripped off.

Tab Trepagnier
TSM Administrator
Laitram Corporation

"Seay, Paul" <seay_pd AT NAPTHEON DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 12/09/2001 10:07:03