ADSM-L

Re: running multiple servers on one AIX machine

2001-12-10 13:47:01
Subject: Re: running multiple servers on one AIX machine
From: "Van Ruler, Ruud R SITI-ITDSES31" <Ruud.R.vanRuler AT IS.SHELL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:43:33 +0100
thank you all, I have things working now !!

but how to logon ??
I have new db and log volumes, a different dsmserv.opt (TCPPORT 1502,
HTTPPORT 1582)  .......
is there a default id and password ??

and if I want to restore a AIX TSM database , how to make sure i am
overwriting the correct database e.g. the database from serverA
and not serverB ?
serverA database reside at /local/tsm/db/db_1
serverB database reside at /usr/tivoli/DR_tsm/db/db_1

Ruud van Ruler, Shell Information Technology International B.V.   -
ISES/31
Our Central Data Storage Management home page:
http://sww2.shell.com/cdsm/
> Room 1B/G01
> Dokter van Zeelandstraat 1, 2285 BD Leidschendam NL
Tel : +31 (0)70 - 3034644, Fax 4012 Mobile +31(0)6-55127646
Email Internet: ruud.r.vanruler AT is.shell DOT com
                          rvanruler AT hotmail DOT com

                                                            R.vanRuler