ADSM-L

Re: How many concurrent backup sets?

2001-12-10 10:10:05
Subject: Re: How many concurrent backup sets?
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:08:23 +0000
Hi John

I create backup sets weekly and have done some successful restores using
the command below.

dsmc restore backupset "/dev/rmt/0" -loc=tape

Not sure if this helps though as I'm pretty new to all this.

Thanks

Farren Minns

John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
10/12/2001 14:38:20