ADSM-L

Re: Delete TDP backup piece directory from ADSM

2001-12-06 02:08:44
Subject: Re: Delete TDP backup piece directory from ADSM
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 08:03:14 +0100
Kathy,
why does solution 2) or 3) of my first posting ( ie. changing fs now or
setting tapes to ro ) not work for you ?

If you dont have enough tapes maybe you can identify some now that hold
only backups you dont need anymore and delete them with "discardd=yes" ?

herfried

"Lai, Kathy KL" <Kathy.KL.Lai AT PCCW DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 06.12.2001
02:04:50