ADSM-L

Re: Pricing Questions

2001-12-04 21:05:04
Subject: Re: Pricing Questions
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:01:30 -0800
Has 3466 NSM's stop including 5001 free clients with the setup?

... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
         joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu
 (510)642-7638 (w)  (209)483-JOEF (M)
                             5633
  105 days until retirement.  Gotta work to mid-month for credit!!!