ADSM-L

Re: TSM backups to Virtual Tape

2001-11-30 16:26:08
Subject: Re: TSM backups to Virtual Tape
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:23:32 -0800
>                                     The reality is VTS
> runs ADSM under the covers, at least that is what the tape drives say.

would you want a system that's already doing VTS-like logic be using
VTS??????

              ... joe.f.
Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
         joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu
 (510)642-7638 (w)  (209)483-JOEF (M)
                             5633
99 days until retirement.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.