ADSM-L

Re: ANR8376I Mount point reserved in device class 3584MCLASS,status: RESERVED.

2001-11-28 15:58:14
Subject: Re: ANR8376I Mount point reserved in device class 3584MCLASS,status: RESERVED.
From: Joy Harrison <Joy.Harrison AT FIRSTTRUST DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:55:21 -0700
Do a query vol # f=d see if the volume access is set to unavailable, if it is
upd vol # access=readw.

>>> perpetua.selva AT RBCCM DOT COM 11/28/01 01:24PM >>>
Hi,

Does anyone have any idea , why this happens?

Space reclamation is waiting for a mount of a tape for more than 7 hours and
holding
up other processes as well.

Please let me know what I can do!

ANR8376I Mount point reserved in device class 3584MCLASS, status: RESERVED.
ANR8330I LTO volume 698ARB is mounted R/W in drive 3580DRV3 (/dev/rmt4),
status: IN USE.
ANR8334I         2 matches found.

tsm: TSM>help anr8376i
---
---
ANR8376I Mount point reserved in device class Device class name , status:
ANR8376I Mount point reserved in device class Device class name , status:
RESERVED.

Explanation: In response to a QUERY MOUNT command, the server indicates that
there is a mount point reserved for future I/O operations in the given
device class.

System Action: None.

        User Response: None