ADSM-L

AW: Upgrade of ADSM to TSM

2001-11-27 09:21:37
Subject: AW: Upgrade of ADSM to TSM
From: Elke Fink <efink AT NMC-M.DTAG DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:20:47 +0100
Hi Mpho,
look at the manual Tivoli Storage Manager Quick Start, which contains a
detailed description on Migrate Install. I have experienced a migrate
install (same levels) a few months ago on AIX and didn´t have any problems.
You just have to upgrade and there´s no need to uninstall. Hope this will be
helpful to you.
Regards Elke