ADSM-L

Getting Sap R/3 to backup using TSM

2001-11-27 02:46:50
Subject: Getting Sap R/3 to backup using TSM
From: "Crawford, Lindy" <lcrawford AT BOECORP.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:25:24 +0200
Hi

We have SAP R/3 loaded, DB2 on AIX 4.3.2. we are trying to use the scheduler
within SAP to backup to TSM...do you know how to get this working....

Thanks

Regards

Lindy Crawford
BoE Corporate IT
Tel: 031-3642185  Fax: 031-3642946
Cell: 083 632 5982
email: lcrawford AT boecorp.co DOT za

WARNING:
Any unauthorised use or interception of this email is illegal. If this email
is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute nor disclose the
contents to anyone. Save for bona fide company matters, the BoE Group does
not accept any responsibility for the opinions expressed in this email.
For further details please see: http://www.nbs.co.za/emaildisclaim.htm