ADSM-L

Re: Subfile Backup

2001-11-23 10:21:44
Subject: Re: Subfile Backup
From: "Warren, Matthew James" <matthewjames.warren AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:19:02 -0000
Hello,

You could do it with the include exclude list, try

exclude.subfile \uncname\c$\...\*.*
exclude.subfile \uncname\c$\...\*
include.subfile \\uncname\c$\...\*.ext

Where .ext is the special file extension you do want to use subfile backup
with. TSM doesnt read the include/exclude.subfile statements untill after it
has processed the exclude.dir and other include/exclude statements first.
Matthew Warren.          GZPTXW
EDS Core Infrastructure,
UK Technical Services Group,
Wavendon Tower, Milton Keynes.