ADSM-L

LTO Drive/Tape Compression

2001-11-22 21:03:57
Subject: LTO Drive/Tape Compression
From: Carl Lea <Carl.Lea AT TRANSIT.GOVT DOT NZ>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:00:50 +1300
I am running sevrer 4.1.3 on  windows 2000 Server s and I have a IBM 3583
Library. Does ant one know or understand how Compression works on the Drives in
the library.

Thanks in Advance

Carl

Transit New Zealand - A world leader in roading solutions.
Transit New Zealand - A world leader in roading solutions.
This electronic mail message together with any attachments is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient:
do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way
please let us know by return e-mail immediately, then destroy this message
Transit New Zealand is not responsible for any changes made to this message
and/or any attachments after sending by Transit New Zealand.  Thank you.