ADSM-L

Which TSM client version is most stable

2001-11-21 12:00:33
Subject: Which TSM client version is most stable
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:58:54 +0000
Hi fellow TSMers

At present I am running a TSM 3.7.3.8 Server attached to 23 client
(Solaris, OS/2 and NT). Most of the client are the 3.7.2.0 release.

In the near future we will need to upgrade our server to be in compliance
with support, but I figured it would be a good idea to upgrade the clients
first.

a) Does this sound like a good idea?

b) What version of the client do people feel will be the most stable (i.e.
the most tested). I am assuming that upgrading to the latest release will
quite often mean a lot of teething problems.

Thanks for your help in advance

All the best

Farren Minns :)