ADSM-L

Re: Library offline to host

2001-11-20 13:30:19
Subject: Re: Library offline to host
From: William Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:25:31 -0500
Another problem I had with the LM was by default the @&#^$# thing added a
route for my subnet to the default gateway. SO, as long as the address was
outside of my subnet, I could talk to it. If it was on the same subnet
(which was where my TSM server was located) then it was being sent to the
default gateway and I wasn't communicating. I found it by looking at the
routine table on the OS/2 LM. netstat -r is the command I believe. I did a
route delete and it was OK until the next time the LM was restarted. Finally
found the configuration problem when I went in and viewed the TCPIP
configuration dialog. There was a check box that I had to un-check. And
don't ask me which option this was....the mind is the 2nd thing to go with
age!

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.