ADSM-L

ODBC and TSM timestamp data type (Crystal Reports)

2001-11-20 12:06:51
Subject: ODBC and TSM timestamp data type (Crystal Reports)
From: Ken Long <ken.long AT WHEDA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:03:45 -0600
I know some of you are running Crystal Reports against the TSM database,
hopefully you can steer me straight.

I can't get Crystal to render any of the TSM timestamp fields - I always
get 0's for the timestamp.  For example, the Start_Time field on the
Summary table.  All times display as 12:00:00 am.  Browsing the data for
the data for the field shows:  DateTime(0,0,0,00,00,00).

Needless to say, this makes it difficult to just show results from
yesterday.

I'm using Seagate Crystal Reports 8.0.1.1 and the TSM ODBC driver
4.02.01.00 (part of the 4.2.1 Win32 client.)  ODBCADSM.DLL is dated
8/3/2001.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks... Ken