ADSM-L

Re: Collocation - on or off

2001-11-16 19:43:04
Subject: Re: Collocation - on or off
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 02:42:02 +0200
IMHO something close to collocation groupping can be done right now:
1. Using COPY DOMAIN create several "group" domains with same policies
2. Define several pool over same library/devclass
3. Update each "group" domain to refer its corresponding "group" pool
4. Update nodes to become part of group domain
All pools use same set of scratch libvolumes. Each "group" domain can have
different MAXSCR limits and different collocation density.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM> on 16.11.2001 17:43:46