ADSM-L

Re: backup disk pool vs backup tape pool

2001-11-14 11:12:28
Subject: Re: backup disk pool vs backup tape pool
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:09:31 +0000
You can easily narrow this down and find if a single client is causing the
problem.
Compare q occ  wriiten to a file taken at 06:00 with another taken at 09:00.
The client/s with an increase in data in the tape pool is the offender

Marc Levitan <marc.levitan AT PFPC DOT COM> on 11/14/2001 02:52:08 PM