ADSM-L

TDS v2.1.1 installation

2001-11-14 07:04:54
Subject: TDS v2.1.1 installation
From: "Leijnse, Finn F SITI-ISES-31" <Finn.F.Leijnse AT IS.SHELL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 13:00:40 +0100
Hi,

I have just installed TDS v2.1.1 on a WinNT system as we want to test some
different reporting tools for our TSM servers and I want to know if I am
right to think that I need a discovery guide to get my reporting on the way?
Is a discovery guide like a template for the TSM database? From that point
on I can start filling cubes?

On the CD I have just installed I cannot find any discovery guides...