ADSM-L

NETC Tape Label System

2001-11-13 11:57:05
Subject: NETC Tape Label System
From: Mark Owens <Mark_Owens AT PRODIGY DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:55:03 -0500
All,

I am researching various Tape Labeling Systems primarily for 9840 tapes.
I'm aware many of you wrote/use shareware yet I'd prefer a maintained
product. I have been trialing the NETC Label System by  NETC, L.L.C

http://www.netcllc.com/

It does what i need it to do but I'd like to receive suggestions from
the group before we make a financial decision.

My question is, has anyone ever/currently use this software and would
you share your opinion?  In addition, if there is a superior
Tape labeling system product out there which is affordable , what would
you recommend?

Tia!

Mark Owens
Prodigy Communications Corp.