ADSM-L

Re: TSM db backup command

2001-11-09 19:07:56
Subject: Re: TSM db backup command
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 16:05:18 -0800
I didn't see an answer to this so I tried it
by specifying this:

ba db type=full devc=3590 volumenames=200700,200016

where 200700 is already in the volhist as a db and 200016 is scratch
and after a bit of time waiting it started to mount and write on 200016.

Hope this answers your question.

... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
         joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu
 (510)642-7638 (w)  (209)483-JOEF (M)
                             5633
146 days until my retirem and the next three are w/e +holiday!!