ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: ANR9999D with a strange message

2001-11-09 04:01:59
Subject: Antwort: Re: ANR9999D with a strange message
From: Guenther Bergmann <g.bergmann AT PRINTCOM.DEUTSCHEPOST DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 09:54:36 +0100
Hi,

we have done an AUDIT VOLUME on this tape. Now we get messages like :
"ANR1167E space reclamation for offsite volume(s) cannot copy damaged file .."
Seem like all questionable files are set to a "damaged" state. The next step we
will try is to do a RESTORE VOLUME of this tape. I hope that TSM then will take
those "damaged" files from the copy pool.

regards Guenther

--
Guenther Bergmann
Guenther Bergmann

"Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU> am 08.11.2001 18:19:19

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>