ADSM-L

how to redirect output from admin schedule command?

2001-11-08 15:59:44
Subject: how to redirect output from admin schedule command?
From: Yury Us <us AT SOFTCOMPUTER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:55:46 -0500
I am trying to redirect output from my script. It works ok from the command
line and doesnot from the administrative schedule. I simply cannot define
such a schedule.

this consruction works:
run MyScript 01:10 > /tmp/xx.out

this construction doesnot work:
def sch MySch t=a cmd="run MyScript 01:00 > /tmp/xx.out" per=1 peru=h dur=30
duru=m

TSM cannot recognise the syntaxsis.

Does anybody has a suggestion how to send the output from the script called
from administrative schedule to a file?

P.S1. The script is an SQL statement and if it is a way to redirect output
from SQL it will work too.
P.S2.  I am using AIX 4.3, TSM 4.2

Is there good complete manual for TSM SQL?