ADSM-L

LTO 3584 in a SAN not use several drives in a session

2001-11-08 15:21:52
Subject: LTO 3584 in a SAN not use several drives in a session
From: Jorge Rodriguez <jrodri_duran AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 16:19:13 -0400
Hi all...

I have the following, AIX 4.3.3 TSM Server 4.2.0 TSM Storage Agent 4.2.0 TSM Client 4.2.0 TDP for R3 3.2.0.6, LTO 3584 with 4 drives. The SAN fabric is with McData Directors ED-5000 and the LTO is connected to a McData ES-1000, and this conected to the director.

I can configure without problems the library and drives in the AIX and TSM, but I can4t use several drives in a backup session. I set Resourceutilization in 8, MaxNumMntPoint in 2 to use two drives, the StorageAgent opens several sessions but only mount a drive.

Thanks in Advance

Jorge Rodrmguez
Caracas - Venezuela