ADSM-L

Re: anyone else notice, log doesn't clear during expiration...(even w ith logmode normal)

2001-11-08 11:13:12
Subject: Re: anyone else notice, log doesn't clear during expiration...(even w ith logmode normal)
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:04:04 -0600
I feel the same about staying at 3.7.4.  Our expiration times have
quadrupled or more, everything seems slower. I had a crash and a hang
problem alreay (fixed at 4.1.4.4).  Oh well, things will get better.

Andy Carlson                             |\      _,,,---,,_
andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                       |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
Cat Pics: http://andyc.dyndns.org/animal.html