ADSM-L

Re: TSM wizardry ?

2001-11-08 06:27:32
Subject: Re: TSM wizardry ?
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:25:54 +0000
Hello again Arnaud

I'm sorry, but the other problems you are having have foxed me. I'm
relatively new to all this but will be interested in the outcome too if
anybody else can help you.

On the prev exclude question, you'll only need one entry of

exclude.dir /fsdbexp

...in place of the two commands you were prev using.

Cheers

Farren

PAC Brion Arnaud <arnaud.brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
08/11/2001