ADSM-L

Re: Netware TSA500.nlm problem.

2001-11-07 10:34:02
Subject: Re: Netware TSA500.nlm problem.
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:31:27 -0500
Mark,

If the Netware guys don't care about sys:system then why would you? However,
I'm not sure that will fix the problem. My guess is that its more a case of an
'underdeveloped' nlm. Novell is constantly coming out with new versions of the
tsa nlms to address irregularities related to TSM. Ask your admins for the
latest tsa nlms which, I think, are packaged in TSA5UP7. You don't mention the
rev of Netware but these clear up a number of problems in 5.1
SP3 and NW cluster enviromnents.

--
Jim Kirkman
Jim Kirkman