ADSM-L

Re: reiserfs & ext3

2001-11-07 09:26:50
Subject: Re: reiserfs & ext3
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:24:13 -0500
>I was just wondering, with new filesystems coming to linux like
>reiserfs, ext3 and xfs, does anybody know if work is underway to
>support these filesystems in TSM, and if so, when this is planned to
>become available?

Us, too!  We have a number of instances where (ext3) will help us solve
important problems.  Any information on support and work-arounds will
be much appreciated.  Thank you, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                          ADSM AT Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System