ADSM-L

Re: ODBC Driver

2001-11-06 05:40:34
Subject: Re: ODBC Driver
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 11:37:50 +0100
Hmmm,

now I don't see the logic, tell me the functional difference between the
following sequences:

1- verify the MDAC is installed
2- unpack and install the odbc driver

or:

1- unpack the odbc driver
2- verify the MDAC is installed
3- install the ODBC driver

I must be missing some obvious information here....

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams