ADSM-L

Re: Windows NT/2000/Xp client(s) (?)

2001-11-05 18:45:09
Subject: Re: Windows NT/2000/Xp client(s) (?)
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:14:29 -0500
Good questions, Wayne.

I'll let the folks who maintain the web deal with the pointer problem. As
to why we have separate links for WinNT and WinXP, I don't know (and yes,
they apply to Win2000 as well)... but I've forwarded that question to the
appropriate folks, along with the question as to why there isn't a 98/Me
fixtest. While most of the defects fixed in 4.2.1.15 are NT-specific ("NT"
being NT/2000/XP), there are some, especially IC31844 and IC31873, that
are important to the Win9X platform as well.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
11/05/2001 14:53