ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2 on IBM 980

2001-11-04 19:03:58
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2 on IBM 980
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 02:02:22 +0200
I am very sorry for bothering you.
Anyway what actually this "IBM 980" is? Is this a some kind of mainframe?
Or simple typo?
I know IBM's RS6k/pSeries product line and there is no such model. If
someone knows all those slightly different models of Intel-based servers
this is not me. But still I do not know such model there. Current AS/400 /
iSeries models are 8xx. zSeries 900 are having models 101-116, 1C1-1C9
according to IBM site.
Is there anybody capable to reveal the mistery?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Seay, Paul" <seay_pd AT NAPTHEON DOT COM> on 02.11.2001 05:58:06