ADSM-L

Re: Cant make full backup in SQL TDP 2.2 *URGENT*

2001-11-02 16:17:18
Subject: Re: Cant make full backup in SQL TDP 2.2 *URGENT*
From: Petur Eythorsson <peddi AT ITN DOT IS>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 21:14:09 CUT0
Yes David

I am using the TSM Server 4.2.1.4

But the situation is solved.

I Re-installed the software.

I was using the TSM Client 4.1.3.0

When i re-installed the software i installed the

TSM Client 4.1.1.0

Then everwything went fine.

Don4t know if the Re-installation solved it or the downgrade of the TSM Client.
I would guess that the TSM Client 4.1.3.0 is not compatable with the TDP SQL 2.2
and the TSM Server 4.2.1.4

anyway thanks for showing this case intrest.

Petur Eythorsson
peddi AT itn DOT is
Iceland

> Can you tell me what version of the TSM server you are using?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Dave Groves
>
> IBM SWG  (Tivoli)
> phone  :  (408) 256-9795
> tieline   :   8-276-9575
> email    :  David Groves/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
> internet :  groves AT us.tivoli DOT com
>

>                     Petur

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

>                     <peddi AT ITN DOT IS>       cc:
>
>                     Sent by:             Subject:     Cant make full backup
> in SQL TDP 2.2
>                     "ADSM: Dist           *URGENT*>
Eythorsson           To: