ADSM-L

Re: How does one remove a cloptset from a node?

2001-10-30 14:11:50
Subject: Re: How does one remove a cloptset from a node?
From: Robin Sharpe <Robin_Sharpe AT BERLEX DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:08:11 -0500
I had to do that when a "test" cloptset erroneously got defined to a
node... In the Web GUI, I had to create a "NULL" cloptset with nothing in
it, and associate that to replace the "test" one.  I could not find a way
to remove the bad one.  I guess removing and redefining the node would have
done it, but I didn't want to lose the backups that had already been done.

Robin Sharpe
Berlex Laboratories

                    "Wayne T.
                    Smith"
                    <[email protected] To:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    DU>           cc:    (bcc: Robin Sharpe/WA/USR/SHG)
                                  Subject:
                    10/30/01             How does one remove a cloptset from a
node?
                    11:32 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

How does one remove a cloptset from a node via command line admin client?
My (V3) manual
doesn't show a way, and a few guesses all failed. I finally re-installed
the old V3 admin gui and
removed the setting.  Sorry, if this is obvious to everyone. :-(

Wayne T. Smith                          ADSM AT Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System