ADSM-L

Re: reclamation not running

2001-10-29 02:14:14
Subject: Re: reclamation not running
From: Jörg Nouvertné <joerg.nouvertne AT WTAL DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:10:43 +0100
Hi Long,

if you try to reclaim a copypool, it might happen that due to the
unavailability of a primary tape, that whole reclamation fails immediately,
and almost all tapes are never being reclaimed. I had to struggle with this
quiet some time. Look for ANR1259W in the actlog.

Best regards,

Joerg Nouvertne
http://home.wtal.de/the_swordsman