ADSM-L

Re: reclamation not running

2001-10-25 21:59:55
Subject: Re: reclamation not running
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:56:46 -0700
Try this:
 ( with a parm of 0 (zero) and change TAPEPOOL to match your setup.)

select volume_name pct_reclaim,status,pct_utilized,access from volumes -
where stgpool_name='TAPEPOOL' and pct_reclaim>$1 -
 order by pct_reclaim desc

then change the rec= to be something within range.
also check devc for mountlim less than 2!!

cheers ... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
         joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu
 (510)642-7638 (w)  (209)483-JOEF (M)
                             5633
  143 days until retirement (the first one)