ADSM-L

Re: oracle backup(linux)

2001-10-25 12:10:22
Subject: Re: oracle backup(linux)
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:07:07 -0700
Well, like I said, I spoke with my IBM rep and was told that it
*could* be available with TSM v5 in the first half of 2002. Since
there has been no announcement, we are left to our own design in
making determinations about IBM/Tivoli's product directions. It
seems safe to assume that a TDPO for Linux might become
available, given IBM's heavy push in the Linux arena, but without
any announcements I, and in turn my rep, have to seek out this
information, and report it back whatever unofficial information
that we have garnered.

 -- Tom

Thomas A. La Porte
DreamWorks SKG