ADSM-L

Re: AUDIT LICENSE and Occupancy tables

2001-10-23 18:55:55
Subject: Re: AUDIT LICENSE and Occupancy tables
From: Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:47:46 -0500
Yes, q occ returns good info without the license audit.  You still need to
run the audit to use q auditocc.  I prefer q auditocc for some things.

_____________________________
William Mansfield
Senior Consultant
Solution Technology, Inc

                    "Prather, Wanda"
                    <Wanda.Prather@J        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    HUAPL.EDU>              cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:         Subject:     AUDIT LICENSE and
Occupancy tables
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <[email protected]
                    T.EDU>

                    10/23/2001 02:12
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

I thought I had read somewhere that it was no longer necessary in TSM 4.1.x
to do an AUDIT LICENSE in order to get good information back with a Q OCC,
or with a SELECT from the occupancy tables.

Is that so, or did I just imagine this?  Can't find any releated doc now,
or
remember where I saw it (if I really did!)...