ADSM-L

Re: .PST files

2001-10-23 14:58:33
Subject: Re: .PST files
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-IS/CIS" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:55:47 +0200
We do backup .pst files with normal incremental backups.

BUT, as they grow very fast and get backedup after every Outlook logoff, we
are very interested in the subfile adaptive mode of the backups in V4. I
hope it will allow backup of only changed/added bytes, instead of the whole
file every time. We have many .pst file larger than 500 MB.

Regards,