ADSM-L

Re: TSM v4.2.1

2001-10-22 11:55:03
Subject: Re: TSM v4.2.1
From: "Stephen A. Cochran" <Stephen.A.Cochran AT CAHIR DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:52:21 EDT
--- Neil Schofield wrote:
The problem we all have is that 3.7 is unsupported next week
The problem we all have is that 3.7 is unsupported next week
--- end of quote ---
As someone who's still runnings ADSM 3.1 but with a new TSM AIX server on order
As someone who's still runnings ADSM 3.1 but with a new TSM AIX server on order
and no choice but to run a newer version, is the general feeling that 4.1 is
stable, or is 4.1 still buggy? If 4.2.x is unusuable, what's the safe fallback,
4.1 or 3.7?

And if you're wondering, I'm still using 3.1 because it never crashes and never
has any problems.

Steve Cochran
Dartmouth College