ADSM-L

Re: SIMPLE 3590/3494 sharing with 2 AIX/TSM(3466) boxes.

2001-10-21 11:26:43
Subject: Re: SIMPLE 3590/3494 sharing with 2 AIX/TSM(3466) boxes.
From: s frederic johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 10:24:05 -0500
Joe,

That depends on the level of TSM you're on.  I've got six drives shared
with three servers on three different levels.  The two on 3.7.4 still drop
a drive on occasion, but I haven't seen that on the test machine on
4.1.2.  I can't tell you exactly, since this is Sunday am at home, but I
think there's a 3590shared option also.