ADSM-L

AW: Various comments on V4.2.1.0 client for windows

2001-10-19 09:55:27
Subject: AW: Various comments on V4.2.1.0 client for windows
From: "Baines, Paul" <Paul.Baines AT PARTNER.COMMERZBANK DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:52:50 +0200
>5. APAR IC29552 "Active file not found" with some strange characters in
>file names, was corrected in 4.1.2, with a DB correction program
>TSMCLEAN.EXE provided to correct an infected *SM database. When I used it,
>TSMCLEAN just terminates with a programming error. Perhaps my "supported"
>3.1.2.90 server is confusing TSMCLEAN?

We are trying to get the TSMCLEAN.EXE to work at the moment as well, but it
doesn't seem to recognise PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE in the DSM.OPT file and
asks for userid and password each time. Has anyone done this successfully?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen - With best regards
Serdeczne pozdrowienia - Slan agus beannacht
Paul Baines
TSM/ADSM Consultant