ADSM-L

Re: Help on del volh type=dbb

2001-10-19 09:25:01
Subject: Re: Help on del volh type=dbb
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:29:37 +0300
Is this you ONLY dbb entry in the volhistory file? TSM intentionally
refuses to delete the last full DB backup and corresponding incrementals
even if you try with DEL VOLH TOD=TODAY TOT=NOW.
If this is not the case look for a tool for "AUDIT VOLH". I can recommend
vi/emacs ;-)

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL> on 18.10.2001 07:45:46