ADSM-L

Re: FW: v4.2.1 TSM Clients

2001-10-18 09:49:07
Subject: Re: FW: v4.2.1 TSM Clients
From: Eliza Lau <lau AT VTCAT.CC.VT DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:45:57 -0400
This is terrible.  All the windows clients I installed last week fail with a
rc=4.  I called this in yesterday and was told to wait for a callback.
Tivoli cannot add a "new feature" in a PTF without warnings.
It is not even in the README.

Eliza Lau
Virginia Tech Computing Center
Blacksburg, VA 24060