ADSM-L

NT TSM Performance dying by 30% a day!!

2001-10-18 09:11:44
Subject: NT TSM Performance dying by 30% a day!!
From: MORGAN TONY <TONY.MORGAN AT FORTISBANK DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:56:25 +0200
My TSM Proliant NT4.0 Sp6 server was running fine until Monday.

Since then it has slowed down each night by around 30% and is causing many
problems.

The hardware and operating system seem fine.
TSM has been checked and I can't see anything obvious wrong. No changes were
made to parameters.
Backups over 2 sites to a single server are all degraded by the same amount,
so the network seems to be OK.

Both our TSM servers have been rebooted in the past 24 hours... still the
same!!!

Has anyone got any Ideas, as the whole thing is dying rapidly.

Many Thanks

Tony

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. The content of this
e-mail may have been changed without the consent of the originator.
The information supplied must be viewed in this context. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify our Helpdesk by
telephone on +44 (0) 20-7444-8444. Any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.