ADSM-L

Recover from scratch without BRM

2001-10-18 03:59:22
Subject: Recover from scratch without BRM
From: Demaerel Miguel <miguel.demaerel AT SGS.BE.SEMA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:54:46 +0200
Hoi

ADSM server 3.7
TSM client 3.1.08 on Solaris

How can I recover a Solaris machine without the BRM option?
I have a full backup of all file systems.

I have try it this way, no success.

Install Solaris on the new disk.
Install the TSM agent (only the core feature)
Configure the dsm files.

Restore all filesystems with dsmc
Core dumps :(

Can some help me?
Thanks in advance.

Greetings Miguel

                                              ////
                                            (o o)
                              Miguel DEMAEREL
                     Sema Group Managed Services
                      Raketstraat 98 - 1130 Brussel
                                       Belgium
                            Tel: +32 (0)2 724 93 17
                            Fax: +32 (0)2 724 92 92
        EMail: Miguel.Demaerel AT SGS.BE.SEMA DOT COM