ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2.1.2 and Novell client 4.2.1.0 Problems !

2001-10-17 11:38:26
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2.1.2 and Novell client 4.2.1.0 Problems !
From: "Sisk, Lester" <Lester.Sisk AT CAROLINASHEALTHCARE DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:35:40 -0400
The 4.2.x client is a memory hog.  Watch Directory Cache Buffers closely.
You will need to add memory I can just about put money on that.  The TSA
version that I have found to work is in TSA5UP5.  TSA5UP6 does not work with
TSM.  I have downloaded UP7 but not tested it yet.
Lester Sisk
Carolinas HealthCare System
Information Services - Server Team
704-446-6463
lsisk AT carolinas DOT org <mailto:lsisk AT carolinas DOT org>