ADSM-L

Re: DRM question

2001-10-16 04:37:57
Subject: Re: DRM question
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:36:34 +0100
I am running TSM 3.7 attached to a 3494 library (containing 2 3590 tape
drives). The command I use to remove mountable volumes is

move drm * wherestate=mountable tostate=vault remove=bulk

...and this always works fine.

Thanks

Farren Minns

David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 15/10/2001