ADSM-L

Question on INC backup running Oracle

2001-10-15 14:47:24
Subject: Question on INC backup running Oracle
From: Mark Hayden <MHayden AT EPA.STATE.IL DOT US>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:47:04 -0500
We have a Unix box running TDP for Oracle. this runs just fine. I seem to have
a problem trying to run an second backup on the machine. Which is just an
incremental. IN the DSM.opt , we run a script for Oracle called Rmanbkup,
which in turn runs fine....This is also in the Oracle/Bin directory. When I try
to run an incremental from the BA/Bin directory, it always seems to fall back
on the Oracle?bin directory and tries to read the Rmanbkup script.... So what I
am trying to do is get a second backup to run automatically with the same
node.....Thanks for your help!

Thanks, Mark Hayden
Network Administrator
E-Mail:  MHayden AT epa.state.il DOT us