ADSM-L

jbberror.log pruning

2001-10-14 19:48:07
Subject: jbberror.log pruning
From: Joerg Pohlmann/CanWest/IBM <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 16:39:25 -0700
I have the NT/2K journal engine running on serveral of my clients. Journal
backup is wonderful, especially on some of the larger file system clients.
Only one observation - the jbberror.log keeps on growing something fierce,
contents are all regarding file deletion, e.g.

10/05/2001 09:00:51 psFsMonitorThread(tid 1044): Object 'C:
\WINNT\Temp\TMP5.tmp' was deleted after notification.

Is there a mechanism/option to select what is being logged, or an automatic
pruning option?

Joerg Pohlmann