ADSM-L

Re: Parallel backup

2001-10-11 18:31:16
Subject: Re: Parallel backup
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:28:12 +0300
Nope. There is a real need to omit the "-w" switch. Look at Backup and
Restore Guide for Informix Dynamic Server:
"The onbar utility ignores the BAR_MAX_BACKUP parameter for a whole-system
backup or restore. Whole-system backups and restores are always serial."

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM> on 10.10.2001 22:10:37