ADSM-L

Re: NT 4.0 Cluster Server

2001-10-11 13:40:56
Subject: Re: NT 4.0 Cluster Server
From: "Chan, Kien" <Chan_K AT CI.WICHITA.KS DOT US>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:36:43 -0500
Depending on which node was in possession of that virtual drive, Q. You can
only stop and start the scheduler service inside the Cluster Admin. Go into
your Cluster Admin and check the scheduler service to which group of
resources does it belong to. Then stop this service by taking it offline.
This will stop the service and bring it online will start the service again.

Hopefully, this will help.